top of page

J Circus

Public·42 Circassiens

Today: U Craiova vs Botoșani live online 11 December 2023

Universitatea Craiova played FC Botosani at the Liga 1 of Romania on October 1. The match kicked off 12:00 UTC. Universitatea Craiova won 5-1.

CS Universitatea Craiova FC Botoșani CS Universitatea Craiova FC Botoșani rezultate live (video transmisiune în direct) începe in data de 1 oct. 2023 la ora 12:00 pe Stadionul Ion Oblemenco, ... Football, Romania: FC Botosani live scores, results, fixtures FC Botosani. 5. 2. 23.10. L. FC Botosani. FCSB. 0. 1. 07.10. L. Univ. Craiova. FC Botosani. 5. 1. 01.10. L. Show more matches. Scheduled. ROMANIALiga 1. U ... FC Botosani have been rock-solid defensively over the course of their previous six Liga 1 matches, conceding just a single goal on the way to collecting 17 points from a possible 18. Given that both teams have found the net in just one of the last nine league games involving U Craiova 1948, any deviation from this script would come as a bit of a surprise. Over the course of their previous 14 matches in the Liga 1 second-tier, FC Botosani have been involved in a staggering 12 encounters in which at least one of the two goalkeepers has kept a clean sheet. Even more amazingly, perhaps, U Craiova 1948 boast exactly the same record, so it would come as a major surprise were both teams to find the net in this clash. 41WIN Rate64. 98%42. 5%Last 5 GamesLLDWDWLDLWGoals Scored Who will score more? U Craiova 1948 is 40. 00% better in terms of Goals Scored Goals Conceded Who will concede more? U Craiova 1948 is 92. 31% better in terms of Goals Conceded U Craiova 1948 Results L U. Cluj 2:1 U Craiova 1948 W U Craiova 1948 2:1 Sepsi Sf. LIVEsTReAMing$>! Botosani️ U Craiova 1948 2023 @Live Watch ℕow : smarturl.biz.id/sport/20.php?play…aiova-1948#ih7cdk. Botosani vs. U Craiova 1948 Live Stream Match Detail: ... FC Botosani - Universitatea Craiova Live - Romanian Liga I: Football Scores & Highlights - 17/02/2024Follow the Romanian Liga I live Football match between FC Botosani and Universitatea Craiova with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on February 17th, 2024. Catch the latest FC Botosani and Universitatea Craiova news and find up to date Romanian Liga I standings, results, top scorers and previous winners. Universitatea Craiova vs FC Botosani 11.12.2023 - Football Match live stream, score and risk assessment, match history, and lineups of Universitatea Craiova and FC Botosani. ᐉ FC U Craiova vs Botoșani Live Stream, Tip » How to watch How to watch the FC U Craiova vs Botoșani live stream video. ✓ Predictions, H2H, statistics and live score. Liga I 11/12/2023. Universitatea Craiova vs FC Botosani live score,prediction() Universitatea Craiova vs FC Botosani live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/12/11 at 07:30:00 UTC time in Romanian Liga I. Here on ... FC Botosani - Universitatea Craiova Live - Romanian Liga I Follow the Romanian Liga I live Football match between FC Botosani and Universitatea Craiova with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on February 17th, 2024. U Craiova 1948 vs FC Botosani Prediction & Betting Tips (11 December)U Craiova 1948Monday 11 December15:30Romania - Liga 1FC Botosani It would be fair to say that FC Botosani have been struggling on their top-flight travels of late, with their current run of 12 consecutive defeats forming part of a 13-match winless sequence. U Craiova 1948, meanwhile, have enjoyed 15 wins in 19 home games at this level of late, plus confidence should be high after starting the season with a victory. FC Botosani have been involved in 51 Premier League games, with every single one of these contests serving up under 3. 5 goals. Given that 19 of the last 21 U Craiova 1948 matches at this level have also served up three goals or fewer, something similar is expected in this eagerly-anticipated clash. Football, Romania: FC Botosani live scores, results, fixtures With its current settings, we cannot send you the notifications. FC Botosani scores service is real-time, updating live. Upcoming matches: 11.12. FC U Craiova ...

À propos

Bienvenue ! 🎪 Vous pouvez poser des questions, répondre à c...

Circassiens

• Martin Fishmers
    Martin Fishmers
  • Zoe Kruse
    Zoe Kruse
  • Svetlana Inanshina
  • rossignoli Gabrielle
    rossignoli Gabrielle
  • Romain Amate
    Romain Amate
bottom of page