top of page

J Circus

Public·42 Circassiens

Today: Rayo Vallecano v Celta live free 11 December 2023

LaLiga Live Stream Info: RC Celta de Vigo vs. Rayo Vallecano · Match Date: Monday, December 11, 2023 · Match Time: 3:00 PM ET · Venue: Estadio de Vallecas · TV: ...

Rayo Vallecano vs Celta H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... If the team can continue to put together strong performances, the results will start to turn. Will Benítez be given enough time to see the change? Rayo Vallecano vs Celta VigoPredictionWhen I look at this game, multiple data points lead me to believe there should be goals in this match. So, my best bet is for the total to fly over 2. 5 goals at +105 odds at bet365, which I would play to -110. I also don’t hate a look at both teams to score either. Starting first with the host, Rayo Vallecano has played in some high-event fixtures at home. In the seven fixtures at Vallecas, the average expected goals in those matches is 3. One surprising feature of this poor run has been the lack of wins at home, where the club thrived last season. On the campaign, Francisco’s side only has one victory in seven at Vallecas. Even with the recent struggles, Rayo are still sitting comfortably above the relegation zone and looking great to stay in the Spanish top flight. Rayo Vallecano - Celta Vigo 11/12/2023 - Footlive 20 hours ago — Celta Vigo live scored; Statistics such as ball possession, shots, Shots on Goal , corner kicks, Offsides , Saves , Free Kicks, , yelow cards, ... Real Club Celta de Vigo SAD vs Rayo Vallecano live score Real Club Celta de Vigo SAD vs Rayo Vallecano live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/03/11 at 09:30:00 UTC time in Spanish La Liga. Here ... Rayo Vallecano vs Celta Vigo live score, H2H and lineups Rayo Vallecano Celta Vigo live score (and video online live stream) starts on 11 Dec 2023 at 20:00 UTC time at Estadio de Vallecas stadium, Madrid city, ...

À propos

Bienvenue ! 🎪 Vous pouvez poser des questions, répondre à c...

Circassiens

bottom of page